body background

Replacement Part on Big Bubba Elite

I need to get a replacement part for the Big Bubba Elite. The bracket for the back wheel with the handle broke. That is the part that’s used to move the backstop. Is that something I can buy?


Hi Danny,
I checked with the manufacturer and that is a component that is sold separately. They call that wheel with the welded bracket a dolley. I’ll send over a quote with shipping included. They charge a flat rate on shipping.

Thanks again,

Cory Schneider | Sales Manager

This entry was posted in Backstops, Buyer's Guides and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>