body background

Net Shield

I’m looking for a product to help deaden the net so balls don’t hit my walls. Do you have something?


Hi Jason,
Thanks for contacting us. We have a product called Net Shield that used exactly for that used. This is a heavy duty vinly product that will help your net from moving out when balls hit the net.

Thanks again,
Cory Schneider | Sales Manager

This entry was posted in Buyer's Guides, Net Shield, Netting, Netting, Product Info and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>