body background

Net Protection

I’m looking for a product to help deaden the net so balls don’t hit my walls. Do you have something?


Hi Rayden,
Thanks for contacting us. We have a product called Net Shield that used exactly for that used. This is a heavy duty vinly product that will help your net from moving out when balls hit the net. You can just enter the square footage you need and either let us know how the wanted the footage split up or in the comments section when you’re checking out.

Thanks again,
Cory Schneider | Sales Manager

This entry was posted in Buyer's Guides, Net Shield, Product Info and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>