*Other Colors (non-black): Select
either 10% or 20% Color above, then note your color in the "Comments"
box during check-out!
Available Colors (other than Black): Red, Green, Blue, Off-White,
Blue and Gray, Brick and Stone, Brick Red, Confetti, Fiesta, Heavy Stone, Hunter
Green, Hunter Stone, Plum, Plum Stone, Stone
Survivor Rubber Flooring Rolls
Now presenting the best rolled SportFloor in the industry. A fabulous variety
of available colors and chip size combinations enable you to design the perfect
floor for your application. Rolls eliminate seams and afford a more practical
and less expensive installation. Survivor™ performs better, offers superior
life cycle cost savings and enhances the appearance of your facility when compared
to carpet, 4' x 6' horse mats or painted floors. It also has no VOCs, is sound
and shock absorbent and is easy to maintain.
- Description: 4' wide Rolled Rubber Athletic Flooring made
from recycled rubber tires
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM), 5/16" (8MM), 3/8"
(9MM) and 1/2" (12MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Colors: Black, Red, Green, Blue, Off-White, Blue and Gray,
Brick and Stone, Brick Red, Confetti, Fiesta, Heavy Stone, Hunter Green, Hunter
Stone, Plum, Plum Stone, Stone
- Maintenance: Damp mop and dry
- Odor: Non-odorous, non-toxic
- Acoustics: Rates superior
- Origin: United States of America
Availability: The 5 standard colors below are stored in full
rolls and cut to your needed lengths free of charge, ready to ship from the
factory within 5-6 business days. Travel time from the factory is 2-6 days.
Location: Ships from the Colton, CA factory.
o 1/4" - 1.5 lbs. Per Square Foot
o 5/16" - 1.8 lbs. Per Square Foot
o 3/8" - 2.1 lbs. Per Square Foot
o 1/2" - 2.5 lbs. Per Square Foot
1. For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70°
2. Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
3. Unroll and lay out the Rubber Athletic Matting.
4. Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally
24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. For the 1/4" and 5/16" mats,
to prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you
flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor
again and unroll the mats.
5. Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the
room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
6. Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room
and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
7. For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each
8. For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in
a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the
end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
9. In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the
mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located
for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps
making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Clean with a damp mop and air dry. If you use soap, use dish soap or laundry