55'L Single Lane T2 Batting Cage System (Track & Trolley)
This kit includes the proper hardware required to assemble a 55'L single-lane
(12 or 14'W) batting cage system (excluding net).
- (84) Trolley Wheels for spacing every 2 ft or (168) For spacing every 1 ft (Nylon or Steel)
- (24) 8 ft Steel Tracks (16 gauge) = 64 ft span (extended span available)
- (21) Splice Connector Hardware (to join tracks)
- (6) End Stops
Optional (additional cost)*:
- Ceiling joist brackets, clamps, cable extensions, threaded rod
*Kit can be customized for your facility. Please contact
us to provide details on your ceiling. Customization & additional parts
may result in up-charge.
Our T2 system allows for quick & smooth mobility for your batting cage or divider
curtain. It is the quickest 'open to close' manual-operated system on the market,
using nylon or steel ball-bearing wheels which roll along inside steel tracking.
This is the same style system used for 'walk-draw' divider curtains found in
hundreds of gyms across the country.
If you're tired of the effort associated with cable suspension systems, dealing
with snap replacement & "hang-ups" from grooves worn in the snaps from years
of abrasion, this system will eliminate those headaches.
- Less netting sag from cable slack
- Cleaner overall look
- Eliminates need for anchoring into walls
The T2 system allows you to go from "store to play" position in 1-2 minutes,
with fewer people required for operation. When ready for storage, simply push
the net/curtain from one end by walking (or jogging) toward the wall. A 70'L
batting cage net will easily collapse down to only 2-3 ft against the wall,
and can also be 'bungeed' to tighten up even further.
System can be customized to specs. Pricing depends on required mounting system
(below), and total linear coverage. Please contact
us with your project details for an estimate.
5 Mounting Options:
Chain or Beam Type Mount
Works well when attached to a support member immediately above the top of the
Threaded Rod Type Mount
Works well when the attachment points are substantially higher than the top
of the curtain. Also useful to support tracking when span is greater than 4-6 ft without a truss/joist support - connect rod to ceiling deck for support.
Ceiling Type Mounting
Mounts directly to ceiling or any flat horizontal surface – must be directly
above the curtain.
Wall Type Mounting
Mounts directly to any vertical surface.
Beam or Truss Mounting
Attaches directly to I Beams or roof trusses. The clamps are secured with set
screws and rotate for proper orientation.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!