5" x 5" Adjustable Steel Wall Plate with row of anchor tabs
*Clevis anchor in picture NOT included (see link to order below)
Easily adjust the height or width of your cable lines with our multiple notched
wall plates. Don't get stuck in a fixed location - drill your holes knowing
you have the insurance of our adjustable plates to alter your cable lines when
needed. This plate can also be used to support multiple cable lines, i.e. 1
for the ceiling net and 1 for a divider curtain inside a batting cage tunnel
-- eliminating the need for 2 single anchor point plates.
Why might you need to adjust your lines?
1) You may wish to peak the center of your tunnel, to maximize height in the
center and still leave slack for the side walls. This is much easier to do after
you have tested your tunnel to determine how much slack is needed on the floor
to contain balls in your environment. The alternative is re-drilling holes which
often isn't an option due to the location of the original holes, and can be
very complicated after the lags have been set.
2) Netting will loosen & "relax" over a period of time, resulting
in sag in areas you did not initially have sag. The ability to raise the cable
heights up, or extend the widths out will help stretch your net back to maximum
size, resulting in a much cleaner/pro appearance with more playable space.
Standard Specs for all of our wall plates:
- Precisely laser cut
- Pre-drilled 9/16" anchor holes (allows lag attachment to multiple blocks,
- Plates & anchor tab use very thick schedule 40 1/4" steel
- Anchor tab welded into center (3,000 lb constant load rating)
- All-weather black matte finish for pro look
- Mild Steel Plate, 50,000 lbs PSI minimum
*Anchor ring & lags sold separately
*To enable cable widths to be adjusted, install plates with anchor tabs running
horizontally. Reverse alignment for vertical adjustment.
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!