Premium SoftCarpet™ is the original interlocking carpet-tile flooring,
which makes the ideal play-room floor. They create an extremely durable and
comfortable play-time experience for your kids. These interlocking foam tiles
energize your children by providing them with a cushioned, carpeted playroom
floor. Each 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” interlocking foam floor tile is
lightweight, portable and available in assorted colors so you can create a unique
look when decorating your children's playroom.
Specs per each Carpet Tile:
Bottom Material: EVA foam
Top Material: Blend of polypropylene and polyester fibers
Tile Specs: 2' x 2' x 5/8" Tall
Weight: 1.76 lbs
- 100% allergen free
- Completely waterproof
- Fire Retardant (Meets FMVSS-302 specification)
- Reduces sound transmission
- Insulates from cold sub floors below
- Commercial grade, shock absorbing, anti-fatigue foam flooring
- Lightweight and portable; assemble in minutes
A perfect combination of durability & comfort for Residential, Commercial,
or Industrial applications. Premium SoftCarpets are a closed-cell EVA foam rubber
bonded to PP commercial carpet that is Lightweight, Portable, Waterproof, Soundproof,
Aerobic, Shock Absorbent, Insulating, etc.
Recommended use: Soft carpet tiles are great in playroom areas,
home gyms, trade show exhibit booths, basement floors, retail displays etc.
- 3M Scotchguard coated polyester strands (over 2 million per square meter)
needle punched into closed cell EVA foam rubber for unmatched durability.
- Carpet top adds an extremely durable top surface that is 100% puncture
resistant against high heels, more puncture resistant against sharp objects
and more impression resistant against heavy objects than the Premium SoftFloor
- For a less durable but less expensive carpet top interlocking floor, see
our Economy SoftCarpet Flooring.
- Perfect for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Creates a fun and contemporary look and feel.
- Available in various pre-selected sizes or create your own size.
- Individual foam tile size:
o 24 3/8" x 24 3/8" (no borders attached)
o 25 3/16" x 25 3/16" (with both borders attached)
- Each tile comes with one corner edge and one non-corner edge. Each edge
piece, when attached, extends that edge of the tile by an additional 13/16".
- Due to the interlocking nature of these tiles, each tile size will be reduced
by approximately 1.5% when connected together. Therefore, please make sure
that the dimensions quoted, minus 1.5% in each dimension, will cover your
required area (for example a 20'x20' quoted area would be approximately 19'8"x19'8").
- During assembly, orient tiles such that arrows embossed on underside of
tiles all point in the same direction. This will ensure carpet fiber directional
- Variety of 12 colors from which to choose. Please note that colors may
sometimes vary slightly due to changes in dye lots.
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!