55'L Pro Model Single-Lane In-Ground Batting Cage System
If you're looking for a legitimate PRO-style outdoor batting
cage, and prefer to avoid a "jungle gym" of steel tubing - this is it.
Our high-end cage system creates a full-length pro-style cage
without the hassle of concreting extra poles, eliminates the chance of ball
ricochet, prevents balls from escaping (even in high winds) & reduces the "tunnel
effect" (heights as tall as 16'H).
Commonly ordered Net Specs: (sold separately)
- 55'L x 14'W x 12'H
- 55'L x 14'W x 14'H
- 55'L x 16'W x 16'H
- Other Sizes available - receive instant quote here.
- Minimizes number of ground holes (only 4)
- Accommodates nets up to 16'H
- Eliminates any chance of ball ricochet, due to no cross-member
or center up-rights
- Very clean & pro appearance - less # of obtrusive frame poles
- net maintains boxy look with cable system
- Frame coated with hot-dipped galvanized steel or Optional
- Top caps prevents water from collecting / bees from nesting
- Optional bottom cable system contains balls inside tunnel
despite wind conditions (also maximizes cage height - 12" of net ground sag
no longer needed)
- (4) 21'L Poles (w/top caps)
- (4) Singe front tab + 1 dog ear
- (3) Turn-buckles, 9" x 5/8"
- (2) Turn-buckles, 6" x 1/2"
- (3) 60' Rolls 1/4" Cable (top linear lines)
- (2) 16' Rolls 1/4" Cable (horizontal end lines)
- (105) 5/16" Steel Snap-hooks
- (12) Cable Clamps, 1/4"
- (8) Cable Clamps, 1/4"
- (1) Top Bridge Suspension System: (4 x 4 5/8") Anchor bolts, (2 x 6 1/2") Turn-buckles, Cable Clamps (8 x 1/4") (8 x 3/16"), (2 x 65') Rolls 3/16" Cable (excluded when selecting 8.6" Model)
- 6-5/8" or 8.6" Round OD
- Schedule 40+ -- Thicker than 1/4" walls
- Coating is optional (see above): Galvanized Steel Standard
or Upgrade to Powder-Coated Black, Brown or Green
Bottom Anchor System: Anchors outside walls
& end of net to rigid cables, preventing net from blowing in wind (damage risk),
and eliminates need to let 12" pool on the ground, maximizing playable height!
- (2) 60' Rolls1/8" Galvanized Cable
- (2) 16' Rolls 1/8" Galvanized Cable
- (4) Turn-buckles, 6" x 1/2"
- (4) Singe front tab + 1 dog ear
- (16) Cable Clamps, 3/16"
- (1) Bag UV-resistant Wire Ties (hog rings & pliers optional)
*Minimum 5' deep holes required with minimum 30"-36" diameter
base (depending on soil conditions & freeze line) - loose/sandy soil should
*Top Bridge Suspension System not included when: Winch System is ordered, or
net height greater than 15'. Must have minimum of 2' between top of net & bridge
system for effective use.
*Detailed Instructions & hole diagram provided upon ordering
25-year warranty on Frame System :: Ships
within approximately 1 week
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Your service and attention to detail goes far beyond what you normally receive from other companys in todays market place. Also, just thought I would let you know, the hack attack is AWESOME! The girls love it! It's a very well built, nice and compac...
Coach Derek Hill - Cal Creed 14U Girls FastPitch Softball
Thanks so much for the efforts of Practice Sports to replace and help set up the golf netting at the Players Golf Academy. It is always a pleasure to business with companies that stand behind their products.