Pro-Model In-Ground Batting Cage System (8.6" Frame only - Net Sold Separately)
The 8.6" Pro-Model DELUXE from FlexCages is an ELITE outdoor batting cage kit. If you're ready for the last batting cage kit you'll need to buy, and prefer to skip a "jungle gym" of steel and numerous ground-holes at your facility - this is it.
Our Pro-Model creates a full-length batting cage without the hassle of concreting intermediate poles, which can cause ball ricochet.
This premium system also has an optional bottom anchor kit to prevent balls from escaping, eliminating wind-whip causing damage to nets & obstructed batter's boxes (even in high winds). The extra height option is an added luxury to create a more wide-open cage, and reduce "tunnel vision" (heights as tall as 16'H).
- Minimizes number of ground holes (only 4)
- Works with nets up to 14'H (poles must be 20 ft long)
- Eliminates chance of ball ricochet (no cross-member or center up-right)
- Clean & pro appearance - less obtrusive appearance - net maintains boxy look with cable system
- Frame coated with hot-dipped galvanized steel or Optional Powder-Coat
- Top caps prevents water from collecting / bees from nesting
- Optional bottom anchor kit contains balls inside tunnel despite wind conditions (also maximizes cage height - 12" of netting ground sag no longer needed)
- (4) 18'L Poles (Upgrade to 21') (6' buried in-ground)
- (4) Steel Top Caps
- (4) Eye-bolts (Upgrade to Singe front tab + 1 dog ear)
- (3) Turn-buckles, 9" x 5/8"
- (2) Turn-buckles, 6" x 1/2"
- (3) 85' Rolls 1/4" Cable (top linear lines)
- (2) 16' Rolls 1/8" Cable (horizontal end lines)
- (105) Steel Snap-hooks (for attaching 70'L net to cables every 2')
- (12) Cable Clamps, 1/4"
- (8) Cable Clamps, 1/8"
- 8-5/8" Round OD
- Schedule 40+ -- Thicker than 1/4" walls
- Coating is optional (see above): Galvanized Steel Standard or Upgrade to Powder-Coated Black, Brown or Green
Commonly ordered Net Sizes: (sold separately)
- 70'L x 14'W x 12'H
- 75'L x 14'W x 14'H
- 80'L x 16'W x 14'H
- View Standard Sizes - Or get Custom Quote here.
Bottom Anchor System: Anchors outside walls & end of net to rigid cables, preventing net from blowing in wind (damage risk), and eliminates need to let 12" pool on the ground, maximizing playable height!
- (2) 85' Rolls 1/8" Galvanized Cable
- (2) 16' Rolls 1/8" Galvanized Cable
- (4) Turn-buckles, 6" x 1/2"
- (4) Singe front tab + 1 dog ear (for horizontal cables)
- (16) Cable Clamps, 3/16"
- (1) Bag UV-resistant Wire Ties (hog rings & pliers optional)
*Minimum 6' deep holes required with minimum 48" diameter base (depending on soil conditions & freeze line) - loose/sandy soil should be wider.
*Detailed Instructions & hole diagram provided upon ordering
25-year warranty on Frame System :: Ships within approximately 1 week
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!