Custom EasySlide Batting Cage Kit
We can customize a CurtainCage EasySlide Kit to fit your
facility perfectly. Use our Online Discount
Bundler or Contact
Us to build.
Our EasySlide CurtainCages include 3 linear cables which run the
same height as your net. The cables attach to turn-buckles, which attach to
Steel FlexPlates, which anchor into your wall or structure (optional upgrade
to truss/joist brackets available). Steel snaps attach the cable lines to the
top of your tunnel, creating a "curtain effect" - allowing your tunnel to slide
to either end of your facility, collapsing to approximately 2-3' feet from the
Bottom-Line: A Wall CurtainCage results in less overall
sag and has more of a "boxy" look than a LineLift CurtainCage, due to the net
being attached directly to the linear cables every 2-3'. Just remember you will
have 3 cables which run overhead at the same height as your net, unless you
remove them each time. If you need to maximize your over-head space, you will
want to consider a LineLift
CurtainCage or a Wind-Up
Example Parts List:
- (3) 80'L Rolls of 1/4" Aircraft Cable: Galvanized Coated (Lengthwise attachment)
- (6) Steel Wall Plates: 8" x 8"
- (24) Screw Lags (Wood or Concrete)
- (15) 1.5" Steel Roller Wheels (helps slide easier)#
- (6) Turnbuckles: 9" x 5/8" Jaw-Jaw Galvanized Steel (2 per cable)
- (12) 1/4" Cable-Clamps: Galvanized Steel (Secures cable ends)
- (100) Steel Snap-hooks - Spring-loaded
Recommended Add-on Parts:
- Adjustable mounting plates: Allows lines to adjust several
inches vertically after lags have been set. Very useful to compensate for
the sag over the years as the net relaxes.
- Roller Wheels: Helps cables slide smoother, preventing
grooves from wearing in snaps, resulting in snags. The more used, the easier
it will slide. Consider adding 1 per attachment point (see Related Items tab).
Additional Available Parts (select from "Related Items" tab):
- Truss/Ceiling Brackets: Custom designed to fit your ceiling
trusses, creating termination points for lines. Useful when your walls are
too far apart, or they can't handle the high tension loads (approx 10 lbs
per linear foot of span e.g. for a 70'L cage, you will have approx 350 lbs
of tension on each end of each line)
How high will my main lines be mounted?
This model allows your main cables to be mounted up to approximately 11'4"H
when used with 12'H net (LineLift Kits available here).
1/4" Cable Spec (not all cable is created equal)
- Wire Rope Material: Steel
- Finish/Coating: Galvanized
- Construction: 7x19 Strand Core
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Breaking Strength: 7,000 lbs.
*Certain applications may require vertical supports to reduce cable slope.
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Found Practice Sports very customer friendly and easy to work with...CSR's have all been very competent and timely with their response...Follow up was prompt, and complete. Certainly have no problem in recommending Practice Sports to othrs.
The batting cage is working out wonderfully! Our guys love it and use it all the time. It is functional and is a perfect fit in our Auxiliary gym, where we are one of many groups to use the space. The fact that is retracts up into the ceiling and bec...
Coach Chris Brown - Head Baseball Coach - Montana State University