Custom LineLift Batting Cage Kit
We can customize a CurtainCage LineLift Kit to fit your
facility perfectly. Use our Online Discount
Bundler or Contact
Us to build.
The core components are 3 main cables running just under your
ceiling trusses/lights - from there vertical drop cables connect to the top
of your tunnel. This allows the cables to slide like a curtain, from one end
of your facility to the other, while also raising the main cable lines to your
facilities maximum elevation.
Bottom-Line: The main benefit of the LineLift Kit over
the Basic EasySlide Kit is the increased overall height of the main linear cables,
opening your air-space for other activities, e.g.. long-toss, football, volleyball
Example Parts List:
- (3) 80'L Rolls of 1/4" Aircraft Cable: Galvanized Coated (For horizontal
- (1) 1,155' 1/8" Aircraft Cable: Galvanized Coated (Enough cable for (105)
10' vertical cables connecting to top of tunnel every 2' for 70'L cage)
- (30) 2" Steel Eye Pulleys (To help cables slide smoother)*
- (6) Turnbuckles: 9" x 5/8" Galvanized Steel (Installed on both ends of
- (6) Steel Wall Plates: 12" x 12" (Mounts onto face of wall - prevents need
for back-side wall anchors)
- (36) 3" x 1/2" mason or wood lags (6 per plate - disperses tension)
- (210) Steel Snap-hooks - Spring-loaded (For attaching from cable to top
- (210) 3/16" Cable Clamps (For securing ends of vertical cables)
- (12) 1/4" Cable-Clamps: Galvanized Steel (For securing ends of each horizontal
cable in 2 places)
- (1) Tube commercial-grade adhesive (extra reinforcement for back of plates)
Recommended Add-on Parts:
- Cutting / Crimping Service: Order this to have your 1/8"
drop cables factory cut & crimped to your precise required length; saving
HOURS of your time. Read more.
- Roller Wheels: The more used, the easier your net will
slide. Consider adding enough rollers for every drop cable.
Additional Available Parts (see "Related Items" tab):
- Adjustable mounting plates: Allows lines to adjust several
inches vertically after lags have been set. Very useful to compensate for
the sag over the years as the net relaxes.
- Truss/Ceiling Brackets: Custom designed to fit your ceiling
trusses, creating termination points for lines. Useful when your walls are
too far apart, or they can't handle the high tension loads.
How high will my main lines be mounted?
This model allows your main cables to be mounted up to 21'H when used with 12'H
net (1/8" cable can be modified as needed).
1/4" Cable Spec (not all cable is created equal)
- Wire Rope Material: Steel
- Finish/Coating: Galvanized
- Construction: 7x19 Strand Core
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Breaking Strength: 7,000 lbs.
*Certain applications may require vertical supports to reduce cable slope.
#More Rollers should be added if expecting frequent mobility
- See Related Items Tab to add.
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!