Wind-Up Winch Batting Cage System (Net Sold Separately)
Open your air-space for other sports! Our newest CurtainCage model allows for
easy removal & re-installation of your overhead cable lines. Operated by 3 winches
(easily motorized with a standard drill), the cables are simply un-hooked from
the termination end and the winches are engaged, winding the cables up against
one end. The net can either be removed from the cables, or bunched against one
end for storage. (Tip: Leave snaps attached to net - un-snap from cable)
Approximate storage time is 3 minutes per line to wind up the cables, in addition
to the net storage. 2 people makes process easier - 1 person to walk cable to
prevent dragging on floor, and 1 person to wind winch & ensure cable wraps
Upgraded model for up to 110'L Span:
Includes heavier-duty winches with larger drum diameter for increased cable housing capacity + 125'L cables.
Standard Parts (can be modified):
- (3) Worm-Gear Manual Winches (with safety locking gears)
- (1) Drill Adapter (motorizes winches)
- (1) Winch Handle
- (3) 85' long Rolls 1/8" Galvanized Aircraft Cable (can be extended when
- (6) Steel Wall Plates (or Brackets for poles)
- (3) Large Pulleys with wall brackets
- (24) Mason Lags (wood when requested)
- (15) 1.5" Eye-Pulleys (helps net slide smoother)
- (3) 2" x 8" Wood Headers (for winch mounting)
- (6) 3/16" Cable Clamps
- (3) Round Pin Clevis (attaching cables to plates on termination end)
- (105) Steel Snaps (attaching net to cable every 2' for 70' net)
- Net Sold Separately
- Orders $5,000 = 5% Instant Discount and Qualify for 10% Lifetime Discount Code for online orders.
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Thank you guys so much for the work you did on our suspended batting cage system, it has been awesome. I have attached some photos of the cage and area. It looks and works great. It has been greatly used this COLD and wet spring!
Coach Joel Bemis- Glacier High School Softball
Working with Chad at Battingnets.com was a great experience. He was very patient with all the questions I had. Being a coach, everyone understands how hard it is to raise money to purchase anything, so after raising the money I was very cautious abou...
Travis Biggs, Coach - SouthSide High School