70' Batting Cage Kit w/ L-screen and #36 Knotted Nylon Netting (Frame
Poles NOT Included)
If you have the space, this will do it all. There is enough room inside for
regulation pitching distance - 60' 6". So you can do live hitting with
live pitching. The #36 twine is very strong and ideal for the older player,
heavy hitter, or for a high school or college player. Ships in two boxes. Approximate
weight and size of main box: 122 pounds, 42" x 17" x 17" (LxWxH).
L-screen ships in separate box, 48"x6"x6".
- easy and quick to assemble
- portable, durable, and safe
- may be used indoors or outdoors
- flexible in size - may leave out a section to make it shorter
- fits uneven ground and may be adjusted for odd shaped yards
- passes strict homeowner's CC&R's
- one year money back guarantee
What you get:
- #36 gauge netting, breaking strength 381 lbs per strand, 950 lbs per mesh
- connectors for frame
- complete L-Screen, including L-screen poles.
- The width is 14' at the base, and tapers to 10'W at the top
- The height is slightly less than 10'H
What you need to buy at your hardware store:
(38) 10' poles for the frame
Everything is included except the 10' poles needed for the frame. The poles
are 3/4" electrical conduit, steel galvanized pipe (EMT), and are readily available
in stores such as Home Depot or Lowe’s. The trade name for these poles is “thin
wall.” They are in the "electrical conduit" aisle.