38 oz Poly - Triple-Play Poly Deluxe Artificial Turf (without Foam Pad - Add Foam Pad here)
HIGH GRADE / SOFT-SPIKE RESISTANT / INDOOR-OUTDOOR
VERY good commercial-grade turf, most commonly used at schools or training facilities. The soft face combined with the density from the 34 oz tight weave make it an excellent multi-purpose turf.
- Rubber-cleat resistant
- Dense 38 oz. High UV KDK 100% Polypropylene
- All-Weather Action-Bac backing (water-proof)
- Approximate Total turf height: 1/2"
- 12' Wide Rolls*
- No Length Minimum
- Picture in action
- Rubber spike-resistant -- casual steel-spike traffic is ok
- Very tight / compact face - won't snag spikes
- Soft Face - won't cause burns easily
- Great for running / agility training
- Excellent for batting cages & indoor soccer fields
- Foam pad creates great shock absorption
- Indoor or out
- Doesn't require grooming to "fluff"
- Won't withstand twisting of steel spikes for long period
- Not drilled for drainage (can easily be performed after installed using drill or steel poker)
Overall Value Ratings (1-5):
- Durability (harsh conditions): 4.5/5
- Versatility: 5/5
- Shock absorption: 5/5
- Price Value: 4.75/5
Final Score: 4.8 / 5.0
All of our artificial grass turf can be installed on dirt/aggregate or glued down on concrete or asphalt. Gluing down is not always required - most of our heavy-weight turf will be heavy enough to stay in place without glue, or you can simply use double-faced seaming tape around the edges. Each includes UV-Inhibitors and a 5-year limited warranty against discoloration/fading.
How to Order:
Enter your total square footage in the Qty box above to check-out.
Example) If your area is 100' x 12', you would need 1,200 sq ft (multiply L x W).
*We are not able to cut down the width, but this is an easy step on the job-site with a utility blade / box cutter. TIP: cut from the back-side, use a laser & chalk-line for precision.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
I canít tell you how much we are LOVING our new cage and machine from Practice Sports. From order to delivery date, the timing was just as anticipated. The professionalism and assistance that your team gave us resulted in perfect specs. Since we live...
Just a quick note to let you and your staff know how pleased we are with the retractable batting cages we purchased from you. Your staff was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and kind from the beginning all the way through completion. The quality of...