Goalsetter - All-American Signature Series 60" Glass Backboard
Among the best selling Goalsetter basketball goals is the All-American, featuring
a 60" x 38" backboard mounted on a 5" x 5" off-set pole
design that looks great outside your home and is built to endure many years
of hard play. Internal compression height adjusment means there's an effortless
height adjustment from 6' to 10'. Even the little ones on your team can get
in the game! The All-American backboard provides a quick rebound and the rock-solid
stability required by basketball players who expect the best basketball goal
performance available. The 3' overhang provides plenty of room under the goal
for aggressive basketball play.
- BACKBOARD DETAILS:
- 60" Wide x 38" High x 3/8" Thick
- Fully tempered glass backboard acrylic backboard option also
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2" structural steel H-Frame extra backboard stability
and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4" thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
- GOAL SYSTEM DETAILS:
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6' to 10' patented
internal compression height adjustment mechanism
- 5" square off-set pole minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16" wall thickness) on poles much thicker
than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel superior
to powder coated parts
- Die-formed extension arms
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms no cut and welded joints
- 3' extension from pole to backboard safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- RIM SPECS:
- Heavy Duty Flex (Single Static Rim) - This is our "standard" rim and
most commonly chosen by our residential customers. This breakaway style
rim has a single spring and deflects 15 degrees with 30 lbs. of down pressure.
Equipped with continuous netlocks, the Heavy Duty Flex rim is more than
sufficient for most residential play and carries a 2-year Limited Warranty.
- Double Ring Static - The first and only unconditional lifetime replacement
warranty on a basketball rim! This double 5/8" sold alloy steel rim construction
makes it ideal for outdoor courts at park and recreation settings.
- GS Collegiate - This competition breakaway rim features two springs
allowing it to deflect 15 degrees with 130 lbs. of down pressure. Meets
or exceeds High School and NCAA specifications for competitive play. This
rim carries an Unconditional 1-year Warranty.
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the
goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot
high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent
changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your
basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising
it upright. A 42" square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched
stability and durability.
When its time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you
by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and
workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun,
exercise and memories for the entire family and IT'S APPROVED FOR DUNKING!
GLASS V. ACRYLIC BACKBOARDS:
- Glass Backboard - Each Goalsetter Basketball System is equipped with our
Exclusive 3/8" Competition, Fully-Tempered Glass Backboard. Built to
withstand the toughest playing environments in all kinds of weather, the innovative
design of the Goalsetter Glass Backboard combines unparalleled dynamic ball
response with unequaled lifetime durability. Our Glass Backboards are NOT
covered under our warranty when used in a non-residential setting.
- Acrylic Backboard - For non-residential play, our 3/8" Acrylic Backboard
is the way to go. The softer material of acrylic material allows it to handle
even the toughest competition for schools, churches, parks, and apartment
complexes. As an added bonus, these boards have the best UV inhibitors in
the industry - no more fading white lines or cloudy backboards.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
I cant tell you how much we are LOVING our new cage and machine from Practice Sports. From order to delivery date, the timing was just as anticipated. The professionalism and assistance that your team gave us resulted in perfect specs. Since we live...
The service I received was superb. From start to finish, the sales staff was very very helpful and knowledgeable. This project went off without a hitch and has been a huge addition to our backyard fun. We would do it all over again the exact same ...