Premium SoftFloor™ is the original interlocking flooring,
which makes the ideal play-room floor. They create an extremely durable and comfortable play-time experience for your kids. These interlocking foam tiles energize your children by providing them with a cushioned floor. Each 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” interlocking foam floor tile is
lightweight, portable and available in assorted colors so you can create a unique
look when decorating your children's playroom.
Specs per each Floor Tile:
2' x 2' x 5/8" Tall
- Completely waterproof
- Insulates from cold sub floors below
- Commercial grade, shock absorbing, anti-fatigue foam flooring
- Lightweight and portable; assemble in minutes
A perfect combination of durability & comfort for Residential, Commercial, or Industrial applications. Premium SoftFloors™ are a closed-cell EVA foam rubber that is Lightweight, Portable, Waterproof, Soundproof, Aerobic, Shock Absorbent, Insulating, etc.
Recommended use: Soft floor tiles are great in playroom areas, home gyms, trade show exhibit booths, basement floors, retail displays etc.
- For a less durable but less expensive interlocking floor, see our Economy SoftCarpet Flooring.
- Perfect for indoor use.
- Creates a fun and contemporary look and feel.
- Available in various pre-selected sizes or create your own size.
- During assembly, orient tiles such that arrows embossed on underside of tiles all point in the same direction. This will ensure floor directional alignment.
- Variety of 14 colors from which to choose. Please note that colors may sometimes vary slightly due to changes in dye lots.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
We are very pleased with our equipment purchase. We constructed our batting cage in a raised area with landscaping in the yard. 53 tons of lime and a full weeks worth work we now have an awesome set up. My 14 year old daughter is a catcher so we use ...
I have placed multiple orders of all sizes with PracticeSports.com. Their customer service has always been fast and courteous, products have been high quality, prices have been great, and delivery has been fast every time. I will continue to use and ...
Cory Sumner - Owner/Instructor - Batters Box Baseball