Premium SoftFloor™ is the original interlocking flooring,
which makes the ideal play-room floor. They create an extremely durable and comfortable play-time experience for your kids. These interlocking foam tiles energize your children by providing them with a cushioned floor. Each 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” interlocking foam floor tile is
lightweight, portable and available in assorted colors so you can create a unique
look when decorating your children's playroom.
Specs per each Floor Tile:
2' x 2' x 5/8" Tall
- Completely waterproof
- Insulates from cold sub floors below
- Commercial grade, shock absorbing, anti-fatigue foam flooring
- Lightweight and portable; assemble in minutes
A perfect combination of durability & comfort for Residential, Commercial, or Industrial applications. Premium SoftFloors™ are a closed-cell EVA foam rubber that is Lightweight, Portable, Waterproof, Soundproof, Aerobic, Shock Absorbent, Insulating, etc.
Recommended use: Soft floor tiles are great in playroom areas, home gyms, trade show exhibit booths, basement floors, retail displays etc.
- For a less durable but less expensive interlocking floor, see our Economy SoftCarpet Flooring.
- Perfect for indoor use.
- Creates a fun and contemporary look and feel.
- Available in various pre-selected sizes or create your own size.
- During assembly, orient tiles such that arrows embossed on underside of tiles all point in the same direction. This will ensure floor directional alignment.
- Variety of 14 colors from which to choose. Please note that colors may sometimes vary slightly due to changes in dye lots.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!