Premium SoftCarpet™ is the original interlocking carpet-tile flooring,
which makes the ideal play-room floor. They create an extremely durable and
comfortable play-time experience for your kids. These interlocking foam tiles
energize your children by providing them with a cushioned, carpeted playroom
floor. Each 2’ x 2’ x 5/8” interlocking foam floor tile is
lightweight, portable and available in assorted colors so you can create a unique
look when decorating your children's playroom.
Specs per each Carpet Tile:
Bottom Material: EVA foam
Top Material: Blend of polypropylene and polyester fibers
Tile Specs: 2' x 2' x 5/8" Tall
Weight: 1.76 lbs
- 100% allergen free
- Completely waterproof
- Fire Retardant (Meets FMVSS-302 specification)
- Reduces sound transmission
- Insulates from cold sub floors below
- Commercial grade, shock absorbing, anti-fatigue foam flooring
- Lightweight and portable; assemble in minutes
A perfect combination of durability & comfort for Residential, Commercial,
or Industrial applications. Premium SoftCarpets are a closed-cell EVA foam rubber
bonded to PP commercial carpet that is Lightweight, Portable, Waterproof, Soundproof,
Aerobic, Shock Absorbent, Insulating, etc.
Recommended use: Soft carpet tiles are great in playroom areas,
home gyms, trade show exhibit booths, basement floors, retail displays etc.
- 3M Scotchguard coated polyester strands (over 2 million per square meter)
needle punched into closed cell EVA foam rubber for unmatched durability.
- Carpet top adds an extremely durable top surface that is 100% puncture
resistant against high heels, more puncture resistant against sharp objects
and more impression resistant against heavy objects than the Premium SoftFloor
- For a less durable but less expensive carpet top interlocking floor, see
our Economy SoftCarpet Flooring.
- Perfect for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Creates a fun and contemporary look and feel.
- Available in various pre-selected sizes or create your own size.
- Individual foam tile size:
o 24 3/8" x 24 3/8" (no borders attached)
o 25 3/16" x 25 3/16" (with both borders attached)
- Each tile comes with one corner edge and one non-corner edge. Each edge
piece, when attached, extends that edge of the tile by an additional 13/16".
- Due to the interlocking nature of these tiles, each tile size will be reduced
by approximately 1.5% when connected together. Therefore, please make sure
that the dimensions quoted, minus 1.5% in each dimension, will cover your
required area (for example a 20'x20' quoted area would be approximately 19'8"x19'8").
- During assembly, orient tiles such that arrows embossed on underside of
tiles all point in the same direction. This will ensure carpet fiber directional
- Variety of 12 colors from which to choose. Please note that colors may
sometimes vary slightly due to changes in dye lots.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Working with Chad at Battingnets.com was a great experience. He was very patient with all the questions I had. Being a coach, everyone understands how hard it is to raise money to purchase anything, so after raising the money I was very cautious abou...
Travis Biggs, Coach - SouthSide High School
Here at Garden City Community College in Garden City, KS just did a $30,000 renovation to our indoor facility with more to come. We priced all over the country for our nets and Practice Sports was hands down the best company to deal with. Now instead...
Chris Finnegan - Head Coach - Garden City Community College