Ultimate RB Rubber Bounce Back Playground Tiles
24" x 24" Tiles with 10' Fall Protection Rating: 4.00" Thick -- 34 lb Tile Weight for standard colors & 37 lb Tile Weight for Solitude & Elements Collection Colors
No other playground surfacing material offers the degree of safety assurance that rubber tiles can provide.
Each year over 200,000 children are injured on playgrounds in the United States. Many of these injuries result from children falling onto inadequate surfacing. Ultimate RB Bounce Back Playground Tiles offer a solution to this problem in a durable and attractive rubber tile product.
Bounce Back Tiles are designed to meet federally mandated Critical Fall Height requirements for playground equipment up to 10 feet tall. Our tiles have been certified to comply with these requirements by IPEMA through TUV/SUD, a third party independent testing/certification laboratory. Additionally, Ultimate RB conducts regular, in house Critical Fall Height testing on our own certified test equipment as part of our Quality Control plan.
Wood and rubber mulch products are easily displaced, resulting in inadequate thickness/protection in large areas of the playground. They also present an undesirable and dangerous opportunity for children to swallow, throw or kick the material. Poured-in-Place products can only be installed in specific weather conditions which limits the window for installation. Ultimate RB’s factory-produced tiles eliminate these problems and offer the assurance of safe surfacing for children’s play areas
- Offers Full Playground Protection
- Can be used in Swing & Slide Impact Areas
- Can be used in any High Impact Area
- Rated Fall Heights of 3', 5', 6', 8' & 10'
- Easy Installation
- Easy to Clean
- American Made
- Custom Colors Avilable (Please contact a sales rep for details)
See Ultimate RB Rubber Warranty Info HERE
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
We are extremely pleased with Practice Sports and the service they provided for us. They did a phenomenal job communicating with us, installing the equipment for our indoor hitting facility, and providing us with excellent customer service. The equip...
Compound Softball & Baseball Facility
Great shipping and good communications. They check and kept us current on email to build date and ship date. It shipped very quickly for a special and was just what I ordered. The web site was easy to use and fine,