Indoor EasySlide Batting Cage Hardware Kit (for 70' - 100' Single Lane Cage)
This complete batting cage hardware kit (for 70'L+ Cages) is optimal for properly suspending batting cage nets between walls, without the need for middle drop-cable support points.*
Our EasySlide CurtainCages include 3 steel cable lines (included) installed at the same height as your net. The cables attach to Steel FlexPlates (included), anchored into your wall or header (optional upgrade to truss/joist brackets available).
The included Steel Snaps join to Roller Wheels (included) to connect your net to the cable lines, allowing your tunnel to slide to either end of your facility like a giant shower curtain, collapsing to approximately 2-3' feet from the wall.
*Netting is sold separately. Review our stock sized batting cage nets, or custom build a net with our netting calculator.
Bottom-Line: A Wall CurtainCage results in less overall sag and has more of a "boxy" look than a LineLift CurtainCage, due to the net being attached directly to the linear cables every 2-3'. Just remember you will have 3 cables which run overhead at the same height as your net, unless you remove them each time. If you need to maximize your over-head space, you will want to consider a LineLift CurtainCage or a Wind-Up Winch CurtainCage.
- (3) 80'L Rolls of 1/4" Aircraft Cable: Galvanized Coated (Lengthwise attachment)
- (6) Steel Wall Plates: 8" x 8"
- (24) Screw Lags (Wood or Concrete)
- (15) Nylon Roller Wheels (helps net slide easier)#
- (6) Turnbuckles: 9" x 5/8" Jaw-Jaw Galvanized Steel (2 per cable)
- (12) 1/4" Cable-Clamps: Galvanized Steel (Secures cable ends)
- (100) Steel Snap-hooks - Spring-loaded
Recommended Add-on Parts:
- Adjustable mounting plates: Allows lines to adjust several inches vertically after lags have been set. Very useful to compensate for the sag over the years as the net relaxes.
- Roller Wheels: Helps cables slide smoother, preventing grooves from wearing in snaps, resulting in snags. The more used, the easier it will slide. Consider adding 1 per attachment point (see Related Items tab).
Additional Available Parts (select from "Related Items" tab):
- Truss/Ceiling Brackets: Custom designed to fit your ceiling trusses, creating termination points for lines. Useful when your walls are too far apart, or they can't handle the high tension loads (approx 10 lbs per linear foot of span e.g. for a 70'L cage, you will have approx 350 lbs of tension on each end of each line)
How high will my main lines be mounted?
Your lines should be mounted at approximately 8-12" lower than the height of your net. For example, with a 12'H net you would mount your top lines at 11'4"H. Need a higher mount? Consider a LineLift Kit now available here.
1/4" Cable Spec (not all cable is created equal)
- Wire Rope Material: Steel
- Finish/Coating: Galvanized
- Construction: 7x19 Strand Core
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Breaking Strength: 7,000 lbs.
*Certain applications may require vertical supports to reduce cable slope - typically cages which are heavier and/or have a longer span.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Thanks so much all of you have been wonderful and very helpful. You and Chad have been great to work with and will be using your company for my future rubber flooring needs. Thanks so much, its great to find nice people in this business, usually when...
The work done at Practice Sports Inc has been of great quality. Once I gave
them the layout of the area we wanted to install our batting cage in, the
engineer custom made the parts to fit the cage perfectly in our gymnasium.
The instructions given...
Brandon Barlage - Athletic Director