Extreme Green Executive Line Contender Putting Green: 6' x 25'
The 25 foot putting length of the Contender provides the maximum options of
all Extreme Green models. This model offers the golfer a 23 foot practice putting
surface and by adding the accessory chipping matt you will have a full range
short game. It offers wide double breaking putts allowing you to practice those
difficult lag putts. This is truly the ultimate in adjustable practice putting
and chipping greens. Like all our models, one or several can walk on its surface
with out damage. Its all weather construction will give you years of enjoyment.
The Contender includes:
- 45 -Segments
- 2 -Cups with flags
- 1 -6x25 foot turf(rough optional)
How it Works:
The unique features of the Extreme Green system allow the golfer to adjust
the slope of the green with the push of a foot. By pushing the side wedge in
on one side of a segment, two things happen; one side is raised while simultaneously
lowering the other side. This action allows consecutive segments to be adjusted
to the desired slope or brake of the practice putting surface.
Each segment has 16 available settings which can create a virtually limitless
variation of slopes and breaks.
The Extreme Green system has a modular design which means any length of green
is possible.By adding more segments you may increase the desired length.This
also means that you can add on to your existing Extreme Green should you wish
to extend it at a later date.
The Extreme Green is constructed with an anodized aluminum base and high impact
plastic components. The base is supported in the center as well as on both sides
which allows for superior strength and durability, allowing multiple golfers
the ability to practice on the green at the same time. We believe construction
is an important aspect in the overall ability for performance.After all, you
may find it comforting to know that leaving it out so anyone can practice on
it without fear of damage provides you with peace mind.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Here at Garden City Community College in Garden City, KS just did a $30,000 renovation to our indoor facility with more to come. We priced all over the country for our nets and Practice Sports was hands down the best company to deal with. Now instead...
Chris Finnegan - Head Coach - Garden City Community College
The customer service rep was so knowledgeable. I explained what I was looking for and he advised me on what items I should buy. I was on a tight budget so he made it very simple and easy for me and saved me money, too. The net I purchased for our ...