Extreme Green Executive Line Challenger Putting Green: 6' x 17'
The Challenger is the smaller of our two 6 foot wide models allowing a 4 foot
breaking putt, either left or right. You will want to challenge your friends
with those 15 foot putts. The Challenger, like all our models, can be set up
on any level surface, inside or outside. Add the accessory practice chipping
matt and you have a complete system.
The Challenger includes:
- 31 Segments
- 2 Cups with flags
- 1 6x17 foot turf
How it Works:
The unique features of the Extreme Green system allow the golfer to adjust
the slope of the green with the push of a foot. By pushing the side wedge in
on one side of a segment, two things happen; one side is raised while simultaneously
lowering the other side. This action allows consecutive segments to be adjusted
to the desired slope or brake of the practice putting surface.
Each segment has 16 available settings which can create a virtually limitless
variation of slopes and breaks.
The Extreme Green system has a modular design which means any length of green
is possible.By adding more segments you may increase the desired length.This
also means that you can add on to your existing Extreme Green should you wish
to extend it at a later date.
The Extreme Green is constructed with an anodized aluminum base and high impact
plastic components. The base is supported in the center as well as on both sides
which allows for superior strength and durability, allowing multiple golfers
the ability to practice on the green at the same time. We believe construction
is an important aspect in the overall ability for performance.After all, you
may find it comforting to know that leaving it out so anyone can practice on
it without fear of damage provides you with peace mind.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!