Buy more, Save more!
|10 - 49
|| $ 263.200|
|50 - 99
|| $ 246.400|
|| $ 232.400|
*Other Colors (non-black or Natural): Select
17% Color above, then note your color in the "Comments" box during check-out.
Available Colors (other than Black or Natural): Red (D), Blue
(E), Green(G), Cocoa/Eggshell (P), Grey (F), Yellow (J), and Blue/Grey (I)
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and
exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that
require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration. Available in 2 mm to 1/2" thickness, in black, natural or colored rubber, RB rolls have a good deal of versatility for many applications.
Variety of colors:
- Colored: Solid black with 17% color fleck added. 7 colors from which to
- Natural: Mostly solid black with randomly scattered flecks of possibly
random color. Some areas on the rolls may show more color flecks than other
Thickness: 1/8" (3.2MM), 1/4" (6MM), 5/16" (8MM), 3/8" (9MM)
and 1/2" (12MM) and covers 100 SF per roll.
Recycled Rubber Maintenance:
Damp mop and dry
Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
1. For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
2. Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
3. Unroll and lay out the Rubber Athletic Matting.
4. Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally
24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. For the 1/4" and 5/16" mats,
to prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you
flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor
again and unroll the mats.
5. Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the
room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
6. Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room
and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
7. For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each
8. For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in
a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the
end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
9. In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the
mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located
for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps
making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Clean with a damp mop and air dry. If you use soap, use dish soap or laundry