10' Turf Halo Kit with 5 mm Pad (with Optional Wings & Logo)
- 10 ft Basic Halo Kit with Green Turf (Pre-Cut into 7 Sections)
- 5 mm foam shock pad pre-installed
Us for pricing on art logos or additional colors
- Layout: No
Wings / With
- Glue sold separately (select above)
- Optional Wings & Logo (select above)
- Green Turf (other colors available)
- Spike-Resistant Durable 42 oz Nylon Face
- 5 mm Foam Pad built-in for shock absorption
- Total height with foam: 3/4"
- UV Inhibitors
- Water-Proof Foam
- In-Laid Logos (optional)
LETTERS DISCOUNT AVAILABLE: Save approximately 15% on the
cost of your letters by ordering them "NOT GLUED". You will receive the letters
as individual pieces, which fit perfectly into the pre-cut areas on the halo.
You will simply insert like a giant puzzle during installation, and glue to
your concrete. Ordering the letters pre-glued at the factory is not required,
because you will also apply glue to the bottom of the letters during installation
to keep secure - so this eliminates a redundant step & saves you money!
*It's still recommended to order detailed Logos GLUED, which will ensure all
of the intricate pieces/colors fit together just right. Some logos can have
small sections of colored turf, so it's easier to have these pre-installed into
Our turf halo kits are designed to replace the area around home plate to protect
against heavy impact and wear. Traditionally, this area has tremendous traffic
and grass has difficulty growing. Our halo kits are designed per the standard
baseball field layout – 13’ radius from the back point of home plate.
All of our halos use a high quality, spike-resistant 42 oz. nylon surface over
an all-weather 5 mm foam pad for shock-absorption and added density, and also
include UV Inhibitors.
All Logos are In-Laid! This means the logo itself is made
of colored turf, embedded into the mat - instead of just applied to the surface
like paint. These logos will last until the turf itself wears out - approximately
10-20 years depending on exposure.
Installation Tip: Your concrete pad should have NO cracks
or open joints. Easily fill in any joints with 'mortar powder' to create a smooth
Glue / Adhesive:
Our all-weather adhesive is the same glue our professional installers use.
This glue ensures compatibility with the foam backing on the halo, and a firm
stick in all climates nationwide. There may be econo glues available locally
(look for urethane compatible), but if want what the pros use - this is it!
- 10 ft Halo, No Wings: (5) 5 gallon pails + (2) 1 gallon pails
- 10 ft Halo, With Wings: (7) 5 gallon pails
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!
Your service and attention to detail goes far beyond what you normally receive from other companys in todays market place. Also, just thought I would let you know, the hack attack is AWESOME! The girls love it! It's a very well built, nice and compac...
Coach Derek Hill - Cal Creed 14U Girls FastPitch Softball
Great shipping and good communications. They check and kept us current on email to build date and ship date. It shipped very quickly for a special and was just what I ordered. The web site was easy to use and fine,