38 oz Poly - Triple-Play Poly Deluxe Artificial Turf (without Foam Pad - Add Foam Pad here)
HIGH GRADE / SOFT-SPIKE RESISTANT / INDOOR-OUTDOOR
VERY good commercial-grade turf, most commonly used at schools or training facilities. The soft face combined with the density from the 34 oz tight weave make it an excellent multi-purpose turf.
- Rubber-cleat resistant
- Dense 38 oz. High UV KDK 100% Polypropylene
- All-Weather Action-Bac backing (water-proof)
- Approximate Total turf height: 1/2"
- 12' Wide Rolls*
- No Length Minimum
- Picture in action
- Rubber spike-resistant -- casual steel-spike traffic is ok
- Very tight / compact face - won't snag spikes
- Soft Face - won't cause burns easily
- Great for running / agility training
- Excellent for batting cages & indoor soccer fields
- Foam pad creates great shock absorption
- Indoor or out
- Doesn't require grooming to "fluff"
- Won't withstand twisting of steel spikes for long period
- Not drilled for drainage (can easily be performed after installed using drill or steel poker)
Overall Value Ratings (1-5):
- Durability (harsh conditions): 4.5/5
- Versatility: 5/5
- Shock absorption: 5/5
- Price Value: 4.75/5
Final Score: 4.8 / 5.0
All of our artificial grass turf can be installed on dirt/aggregate or glued down on concrete or asphalt. Gluing down is not always required - most of our heavy-weight turf will be heavy enough to stay in place without glue, or you can simply use double-faced seaming tape around the edges. Each includes UV-Inhibitors and a 5-year limited warranty against discoloration/fading.
How to Order:
Enter your total square footage in the Qty box above to check-out.
Example) If your area is 100' x 12', you would need 1,200 sq ft (multiply L x W).
*We are not able to cut down the width, but this is an easy step on the job-site with a utility blade / box cutter. TIP: cut from the back-side, use a laser & chalk-line for precision.
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!