NetShield is a batting cage center's dream come true. This revolutionary product allows practice facilities to greatly MAXIMIZE their playable space, while protecting their ASSETS such as walls, lights, HVAC, and most importantly SPECTATORS.
Without NetShield, you must leave a 2 - 3 ft gap between your netting & walls, 3-5 ft from lights, and 5-10 ft from spectators & walking paths.
NetShield allows installation as close as 4 - 6 inches from walls! (Testing has been performed with a pitching machine throwing 90 MPH creating a stretch of approximately 6 inches - watch video here).
*NetShield should still be installed no closer than 1-2 ft from an area where people may walk - a big difference from the typical 5 - 10 ft with netting!
- Vinyl Coated Mesh
- 13.5 oz per sq yd
- Double-Hemmed Vinyl Border
- Grommets Every 12 - 18"
- Colors: Black, Forest Green, Green, Blue, Navy Blue, Red
- 3 year warranty
NetShield extends the life-span of netting by 10 YEARS OR MORE. Instead of replacing worn netting, simply zip-tie panels of NetShield on the inside OR outside of your netting, to cover high-risk zones, or weak & unsightly areas.
- Along walls to prevent damage
- Behind batter for "impact zones"
- Behind pitcher for "batter's eye"
- Isolated ceiling areas to protect HVAC
- Hanging from ceiling to contain balls inside ShellCage lanes
- Attached to outdoor fences
NetShield gives facilities an INSTANT image make-over by hiding ugly walls or damaged netting - while also improving the safety and expanding the usable space.
The cost of NetShield is comparable to #60 Gauge Netting, and the life-span is even longer. An estimated life-span is 10-15 years for impact purposes, and much longer for non-impact areas.
NetShield includes UV Inhibitors, so can be used indoors OR outdoors.
Add Half-Moon wind vents for outdoor applications, every 10-20 ft -- +$2.50 each.
How to Install NetShield:
NetShield In Action:
- Orders $1,500+ = 5% Instant Discount OR 10% Rewards Gift Card
Visit our Promos Page here for more details on our best current specials.
How to Earn more Rewards:
- Register account = 500 Points ($5)
- Product review = 500 points ($5 per item)
- Testimonial = 1,000 points ($10)
- Send Photos of installed equipment (minimum of 3): 1,000 points total ($10)
- Send Video of equipment in action (minimum of 1 minute): 2,000 points ($20)
- No minimum or maximum order when redeeming points.
- Points CAN be used towards Shipping costs & taxes.
- Orders must be completely submitted online using registered account to qualify for earning and/or redeeming points.
- Points can not be "back-posted" after order has been placed.
- Points can not be redeemed for cash.
- PSI retains the right to decline use or revoke points at any time due to system glitches or unforeseen pricing changes.
- PSI may offer substitute item for equal or greater value if requested item is out of stock or discontinued.
Start earning free equipment today!